Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FML 18 - I don't have a car

The fact that 
I am already 22 
I know how to drive a car
I have a driver license since I was 20

But
I still don't have a car 

Why? 
I am always indecisive 

About what?
About the cheap vs expensive, BMW vs ACURA vs AUDI vs INFINITY vs HONDA vs NISSAN vs MAZDA, the second-hand or brand new, the kms, the package included, the gas price, fuel efficiency, auto insurance etc.Most importantly, whether I am financially capable of buying a car.

As a result?
I have not been driving for last 2 years.
I think I forgot the driving skills (parallel parking, uphill/downhill parking, rules).
I rely on the public transit and still hate it to the max.
It is so inconvenient to get around the city without a car, so I stay home most of the time.
I waste at least 2 hours every day every time I go out.


Lesson 18 = Just get a cheap second hand car, as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment