Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

FML 21 - Oops BALD? REALLY?

Prince William and Kate Middleton has tied the knot together. Congratulations! Lovely couple!


However, not until a few weeks ago that I realize Prince William is going bald at the age of 28? Isn't that too early to lose hair?


To me, when a guy revealing his the bald patch or bald spot, it just seems so unattractive. At least my dad still has full dark baby-like-silky and shiny hair! I don't think Prince William is going to do anything to his hair on his wedding day. Would he? Maybe he can wear a hat to cover it or maybe put some shadows to create false illusion? I don't know. Maybe he shave off his head and go complete bald? I gotta watch the Royal Weddings first!

Lesson 21 = Go bald or get a hair growth treatment; don't reveal your unattractive bald patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment