Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

FML 26 - Chipped windshield

Is the chip visible? Yeah, I think so.

Snow is officially gone, and spring is officially here! How exciting! But warn you though, once the snow melts, the pebbles would start to go bam, bam, bam. And you know they always choose the "right" place to hit. I know exactly where I chipped mine – it was on my way to work driving down Deerfoot Trail. 


I don't even want to know how much I will have to pay if I have to repair or even completely replace the windshield. Hundreds? Thousands++? I don't know. And going through the lengthy and complicated insurance claim procedure would be a pain in the butts! In fact, Calgary and Edmonton are the windshield repair/replacement capitals of the world!! Unbelievable right? There must be a spike in repairs for windshields. Any recommendations for a good place to go for windshield replacement in Calgary? Good for the those in auto insurance, not so great for poor student drivers like us.

UNLUCKY! =(

Lesson 26 = Don't think there is any solution other than the city being more efficient in spring cleaning the roads?

No comments:

Post a Comment