Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FML 37 - Got on the wrong bus

Someday you just want to go home as soon as possible right after work because you are so dead tired. So you drag yourself to the bus stop and get on the bus you have been taking all the time. And yet, it was a little too late to realize that you were on the wrong bus!

Yup, I got on the bus that come at the usual time. Half way through, I realized the bus is heading to a different direction! I thought the bus driver was new and not knowing the route as this happens quite frequently. But no, the driver was right and I was wrong. Thanks goodness, I was familiar with that bus route and knew where it was going, or else I would freak out. At the end, it took me an extra half an hour than usual to get home. Sigh...lesson learned!

Lesson 37 = Open your eyes big and wide and make sure that is the right bus! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment