Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

FML 12 - Suck at multiple choice questions


Remember the day when you had a test and they were all in multiple choices?

"Okay, it should be A. Wait, B seems right too, okay maybe B. Hold on, C is more reasonable and D is applicable too...wtf! so which ones is the right one?"

Had you had this monolog before? Tell me you did!

Don't you just hate multiple choice?I would rather have short answer questions rather than multiples choice!

Why?
Because I can write whatever I know and still get marks for the points I hit. But to get a right answer for a multiple choice question, you better be lucky and 100% sure. A lot of time, I am either guessing between A or B, or C or D, or all of the above. And when you double check, you erase the "right" answer.

Unluckily, I never get lucky in multiple choices questions. Too bad...

Lesson 12 = Be a better guesser next time! Teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment