Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FML 13 - How to swim?


Do you still remember the first time you were at the swimming pool?

So for the first time you get into the pool, standing at the corner of the shallow pool, leaning against and holding tightly to the wall.

You were watching the kids, the families, boys and girls, men and women swimming, splashing, kicking, having Fun!

You thought it should not be too hard to swim. So you let go and started to take small steps forward.

Somehow the water waves were getting stronger, and you lost balance in the water.

You fell...oops!

And I couldn't get up.

I was literally drowning! And I couldn't open my mouth screaming for help at all.

I kept my eyes closed, waving my hands in the water trying to find a solid wall to grab.

After a few seconds (actually it felt like a few minutes long), I finally felt the wall, and i held on tight and not let go.

Was it easy to swim? Nope, I almost choked myself to death at the shallow pool! No kidding!

When when you don't know how to swim, you get swimming lessons.

Lesson 13 = Don't choke yourself in a shallow pool...like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment