Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

FML 10 - HIGH tuition fees!

Well, the title says it all. You just pay your school tuition fees. 

See! Did you see that? I paid 6010.98 CAD for spring semester! Crazy enough!
Even worse, when you are an international student, you pay the double the local people pay. 

Local students pay 3000 dollars which is considered to be HUGE amount of money. But they are lucky as they have loan from the government. 

What about me? 
I have to pay $++for each semester of school. And I don't have support from the government in term of loan. Nor do I have scholarship. I feel sorry for myself! Why am I not a Canadian?

Lesson 10 = Try to get scholarship no matter how good or how bad you do at school. You might be the only person apply for it and you will be qualify for it. Just give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment