Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

FML 30 - Taking spring and summer classes

The exams are done, the books stashed away and many students who have spent their eight months in the university hunched over desks indoors are looking to get out and get active!

I am a university student. This time of year is usually the time to relax, to have fun, to do whatever I want, to find a job, and to earn summer income. However this would not be the case for this year as I am taking spring courses and also summer courses, meaning I don't have any summer holiday at all. Then very soon, I will have courses in fall too.

Spring course is a mandatory, so no one has any choice. But summer courses, I myself decided it just because I want to graduate earlier. At least by December, I would have finished all the necessary courses and trainings. After 7 months of intense studying and trainings, I would be a free man! Oops, actually a free girl! haha!

Lesson 30 = Take a break when you don't have any classes or exams. Or study with the sun, beers, and sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment