Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FML 29 - My phone dies

Yes, my phone finally ends her life, after living for almost 3 years. Well not quite 3 years, it is 2 years and 8 months to be exact.

I was so in love with this Sony Ericsson before. The vibrant red colour just caught my eyes. However, the longer I used it, the more tear and wear it starts to show. And finally it came to a point where it could no longer hold the charger properly, giving me a hard time to charge the phone. I have to try to save the phone battery by turning it off most of the time, causing me to miss all the phone calls. What is the point of carrying a phone when you turn it off and miss the text or calls. So unrealistic.

The reason why I still kept it is because I can't afford for any other phone. I want a Blackberry or Iphone which is way too expensive. And I am the type of person which I would go for the best and extreme instead of a temporary cheap things. That is why I still hold on to this phone.

But of course it finally loses the battle. R.I.P Sony Ericsson. You had done a good job and had been very loyal. But it is time to switch.

Lesson 29 = It is time to get an Iphone 4. Should I wait for Iphone 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment