Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FML 32 - Suck at short answer questions...

Well, remember the day when I mentioned how multiple questions suck before? Yes, and now I am complaining about how short answer questions suck too!

Yes, I hate multiple questions because they are very misleading! But on the other hand, it is quite easy.

For short answer questions, it sucks when you have no idea of the topics being tested. When you didn't study, or you somehow forgot, or you just skip that topics. For whatever reasons they are, you just have no single idea what to write on that piece of blank paper! Your monolog will turns into something like this, "Sh*t! I should have read this, how can I forget, I am going to get zero on this! Dang it!"

Lol, tell me you did!

Lesson 32 = Choose whatever you like. Choose multiply questions because they are quicker and short answer to test your true knowledge of the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment